Search and Rescue Capability
- Reliable and consistent in all weather conditions.
- Fast speed up to 60 knots (multi-step design).
- Carry 2 × SOLAS (10-25) persons life rafts and 6 lifebuoys.
- Equipped with EO/thermal night camera, movable search lights, and microphone to ensure the success of rescue activities.
Firefighting at Sea Capability
- Equipped with firefighting cannon (500 liters/minutes)
- Unlimited sea water source from under the boat’s hull
- Firefighting in marinas, shoreside warehouses, ports, and seaside airports
- High speed and maneuvers in small spaces and tough water conditions
- Manned configuration used when help can be given in the fire place
Pollution Detection and Treatment
Crude Oil Pollution Detection
- Equipped with ultraviolet UV-A excitation and blue emission sensor
- Detects oil spill area that maybe resulted from passing ships in the sea
Nuclear Radiation Detection
- Equipped with sensors to detect the nuclear debris dumped from ships
- Detection of the nuclear radiation level and real-time transmission to CGS
Sea Structure Surveillance and Monitoring
- Surveillance and monitoring of oil and gas rigs up to 24 nautical miles
- Alarm about vessels that lost control and may hit the platform
Weather Analysis and Warning
- Weather station for warning about high waves and rough waters
- Detect, analyze & predict weather conditions and send alarms and live videos to the user with the possibility to be used in rescue operations
Ambulance Services at Sea
- Fast medical services at sea due to high speed and long endurance .
- Suitable for tourism cities with large Marinas and dense naval activity .
- Equipped with the essential medical equipment and emergency kits .
- Can provide preventive health care services such as COVID-19 check at sea before docking .
Underwater Colored Hydrographic Scanning of Sea Bottom
- 3D colored sonar imaging with two stereo transducers and two working frequency bands: 50-60 kHz and 200-350 kHz
- Detection of any objects on the sea bottom: sank ships or leftovers
- Measures depth and water temperature
- Used to scan waterways before our ship enters the harbor and routine coastal scanning for intruder divers